Tuesday, March 29, 2011

news

Word is spreading about the project all over the blogosphere - thanks artists and writers for posting and reposting this info. Due to your efforts we are not up to about 35 contributors who have actually officially contacted me and said they would contribute. There are a lot more out there who have joined the facebook community or evite that appear interested. My network is not nearly so expansive, so all the help spreading the word has been invaluable to me!!

Already some of the submissions have started coming in. They look fantastic - I cannot wait to show everyone. I will send a digital preview when all the submissions come in. That is all, I know everyone is busy, including me. Pick up those pencils and keep up the good work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment